I am, Phyllis Pegram, your new principal at Conover. I am enjoying getting to know the students, parents and staff of the Conover family. Our goal is to create a positive and nurturing learning environment that will enable our students to reach their full potential. Our staff works closely with our parents/caregivers to keep open communication and enhance student success.
Vision: Our vision for Conover School is to create a learning environment in which all students can reach their fullest potential and be active participants in their communities.
Mission: Our Conover staff will teach the right things in the right ways to enable all students to reach their fullest potential (staff).
We will do our best and reach for the stars (students)!
l. We seek to ensure that students are our main priority at all times.
2. We seek to provide a safe and nurturing environment.
3. We seek to encourage students to reach their highest potential socially, physically, and academically.
4. We seek to reach out to parents and caregivers to promote consistency of functional skills in all
5. We seek to work together as a community that values respect and professionalism.
6. We seek to collaborate and problem solve to meet the individual needs of students with
Motto: “Reaching for Independence”
2013-14 Theme “Love All! Serve All! Protect All!